Photodyne Technologies provides special macro photography systems for histology, grossing, and archiving in the areas of pathology, medical examiners, forensics, universities and research labs. See us at The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP), March 23-25, 2015, at the Haynes Convention Center, Boston, MA, USA.
Our units come complete with top of the line digital cameras and proprietary software, allowing the user to take pictures directly from the computer. All the major attributes of the camera are controllable from the computer, and the scene is viewable on the screen in real time before snapping the picture; the user can adjust the scene to fit precise needs before taking the shot. The pictures are stored directly on the hard drive in a user's specified location.
- Top of the line digital cameras with high resolution
- Enhanced safety by means of low-voltage D.C. operation
- Proprietary software included
- Direct USB port connection
- Computer controlled camera, enabling scene and specimen viewing on the screen in real time
- Hands-free operation with a foot controller
- Various sizes and models, from the small to large to full body; custom available
Above image shows our top of the line model, which comes with a flat screen, keyboard and mouse drawer, and space for the computer and additional hardware below the main unit. The unit is situated on a movable cart for easy transport.
For a demonstration of our model 702 in use please click here