DIGITAL IMAGING SOFTWARE
All Photodyne’s units come complete with a proprietary software package allowing total operation of the camera from the PC. Two software packages are available:
- Photodyne Capture: This program controls the camera from the PC via the mouse or the keyboard; it allows the user to view the scene in real time via a LiveView window, and the user snaps the picture with the mouse, the keyboard or a foot controller. The program stores the data directly on the computer in a user defined folder, and the images can be tagged and annotated before and after the shot. All the major attributes of the camera are controllable from the PC.
- PAX-it: “Photodyne is proud to offer PAX-it software as an upgrade to our systems”
- PAX-it digital imaging software is designed to manage your imaging workflow, making it easy to capture images directly from the Photodyne workstation into a browsable, sortable, and searchable image collection. Images may be automatically sorted by project number or case number, and they are stored in a database of your design so that important information may be tagged to images.
- Additional useful tools present in PAX-it allow storing, retrieving, displaying, and working with your images. You may annotate images, create presentations and reports, attach notes to images, attach images to email, place images side by side, and much more!
- Additional PAX-it software modules allow further expansion of your lab’s imaging capabilities, including network site licensing, scripting abilities, measurement and image analysis modules, and more. Please refer to our price list for cost details on this software package. For more information on the PAX-it digital imaging software click here.