Macro Photography Systems
Photodyne Technologies provides special macro photography systems for histology, grossing, and archiving in the areas of pathology, medical examiners, forensics, universities and research.
Our units come complete with top of the line digital cameras and proprietary software, allowing the user to take pictures directly from the computer. All the major attributes of the camera are controllable from the computer, with the scene viewable on the screen in real time before snapping the picture; the user can adjust the scene to fit precise needs before taking the shot.
Demonstration of model 702
The Demonstration of model 702 pictures are stored automatically on the hard drive in a user’s specified location.
- Top of the line digital cameras with high resolution
- Enhanced safety by means of low-voltage D.C. operation and LED lighting
- Proprietary software included
- Direct USB connection betweent the system and the PC, no need to download
- Computer controlled camera, enabling scene and specimen viewing on the screen in real time
- Hands-free operation with a foot controller
- Various sizes and models, from the small to large to full body; custom available
The Photodyne Automated Macro Photography System is currently being used in hundreds of hospitals, pathology departments, academic institutions, medical examiners and forensic labs in various countries all over the world.
Some of our past customers are:
- Children’s Hospital in Denver
- UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles
- VA Hospital in Long Beach, CAlifornia
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- NIH in Bethesda, MD
- NY Presbyterian Hospital
- University of Arizona
- University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora (Denver, CO)
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles
- University of Virginia
- University of Rochester
- University of Washington
- University of Massachusetts
- Shands Medical Center in Florida, and many more.
Please contact us for more information regarding orders outside the USA.
What Our Customers are Saying
We have been using the Photodyne continuously and have found it absolutely indispensable to our teaching programs. It is a very easy instrument to work with and definitely should be classified as ‘idiot-proof’, thus making it conducive to the atmosphere in most anatomic pathology departments when it comes to the use of photographic equipment.
Harold N. Price, MD.
Director of Anatomic Pathology, Valley Medical Center, Fresno, CA
The Photodyne [system] is the ultimate breakthrough in macro-photography, enabling a pathology department to produce superior, ultra-clean images that are of tremendous importance in our work. We found that the Photodyne [system] is a money saver in several ways. Since our volume did not warrant a full-time photographer, we are pleased to have full-time coverage by Photodyne at a fraction of the cost.
Charles Goldsmith, MD
St. Mary Medical Center, Long Beach, CA.
The Photodyne system with its ideal photographs, has provided me with a superb aid in teaching, research, publication and clinical documentation. It has been invaluable to me as a medical educator,
clinician and investigator.
Leon Morgenstern MD.
F.A.C.S., Emeritus, Director of Surgery, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Professor of Surgery, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA